ENIGMA CZ - Etalon Národní Interpretované Genomové Mapy ČR
The aim of the ENIGMA project is to develop a Czech digital genome standard, CzGen, a prerequisite for the development of new diagnostic protocols, software solutions for bioinformatics and special genomic databases. The extent of said solution is unique in the Czech Republic. The combination of advanced genomic analysis and bioinformatics pushes the boundaries of personalized medicine, accelerating and streamlining the process of developing new drugs and specialized therapies. The project partner is a top clinical research center – Institute of Molecular and Translational Medicine, Faculty of Medicine, UPOL.
The pilot phase of the project, a genome analysis of about 100 volunteers carried out in 2019, lead to the development of methodology, standardization and validation of procedures and protocols in accordance with the requirements of normative in vitro human diagnostics. The results of the pilot phase of the project were presented at Kapras Day 2020 seminars. In 2020 project ENIGMA will culminate into a complete analysis of approx. 1,000 genomes.
- Number: CZ.01.1.02/0.0/0.0/16_084/0010360
- Period: 2017 – 2020
- Program: Operační program Podnikání a inovace pro konkurenceschopnost (APLIKACE – III. Výzva – s účinnou spoluprací)
- CZ-NACE: Výzkum a vývoj v oblasti biotechnologie (72.11)
- Project Partner: Institute of Molecular and Translational Medicine, Faculty of Medicine, UPOL
- Projekt outputs: Utility design, prototype, software